Flexibility is the key word when it comes to our prepress operation. Our superior prepress planning means better and faster execution. This is the result of what we call our ER (Electronics Room), which offers the latest in hardware and software and our all-digital system organizes and simplifies the workflow.
Additionally, our prepress department is meticulous about monitoring the progress of your job. We take pride in our advanced technology, but we take more pride in our people, who are truly exceptional.
• Laser Printer 11”x17”
• EPSON 9800 ink jet printers (two)
• The Cannon 8400S inkjet printer proofer. Two sided proofs at 1200 dpi
• PDF proofs send via email or “HIGHTAIL”
• Rampage Remote; Web based, fully integrated online proofing system allows users to quickly and securely review, annotate, and approve projects for printing.
• Intel Macs - Quad Processors (7) Latest versions: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsoft Word
• Metrix 2011; A state of the art jdf compliant imposition datatbase that streamlines our pre press workflow, from job planning all the way to final plates.
• Intel Mac capable of archiving on CD/DVD and sustaining databases, Cumulus and CD Finder database of archives for easy retrieval of previously printed files. Cloud.
• Rampage (latest version) (Capabilities include conventional and stochastic screening, softproofing, postscript level 3, full compatibility with Quark, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, PDF, and Metrix Imposition.
• CD, Compact Flash, Firewire and USB Drive, DVD
• Email at email@example.com (less than 7 megs)
• HIGHTAIL - drop box link listed on our web site
• Rampage Remote - (user accounts set up by request)